Samstag, 6. August 2011

Can't wait to receive my Pottermore welcome e-mail!!

Since I was lucky enough to sign into Pottermore at day 6 (totally by accident because I looked at the page for the first time and got a clue right away) I now can't wait to receive my welcome e-mail and immerse into the experience. It's very exciting and kind of reminds me of back in 2001 when I would sit and wait for my hogwarts acceptance letter to arrive! For those who don't know what Pottermore is, it is a website created by J.K. Rowling herself for Potterheads all across the world to experience and shape the story in their very own way, starting in October for everyone. A Million lucky fans were able to sign into Pottermore before October by solving clues during a period of seven days, at very random short terms of each day.

Reading insider articles I found out that you get your own wand out of 33.000 possible wands during your school supply shopping at Diagon Alley and of course the wand choses you. Also you get sorted into one of the four commonly known houses by taking a quiz, consisting of many unobvious questions so noone can cheat and you get sorted because of your personality not because of your personal preferrence. I think that is a good thing, though I have to admit I would be quite upset if I wasn't a Ravenclaw.

Which ever way it turns out I am super excited about the whole thing and hope for all of us who are within the one million firsts to use Pottermore, to receive our welcoming mails soon enough! :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen