Dienstag, 30. August 2011

BeautyLove - Get shiny & soft hair with Olive Oil!


Olive oil is a fairy old domestic remedy for shiny healthy hair. It contains amongst vitamines K & E, squalene, a natural component, which is often used as a moisturizer in organic cosmetic products. The fatty acids will add great shine to your hair by moisturizing and conditioning it at the same time. Additionally it can also treat hair loss, help with dandruff and even help with lice. So olive oil seems to be a bottled natural miracle. As some of you may know I am a huge fan of DIY treatments. So, obviously, as soon as I read that olive oil does all of these amazing things for your hair, I had to try it out. I looked up an easy treatment on the web and I must say I was really impressed by the results. When dry, my hair felt so much softer, shinier and overall healthier. Through dyeing and styling I have pretty dry hair. Especially this summer when we had a major heatwave where I live, it suffered a lot. Honestly, the following treatment helped a lot!

Olive Oil Hair Treatment

All you need is half a cup of olive oil. Tuck that cup into the microwave and heat it up a little, but not too much. The warm temperature will unfold all those wonderful substances making them ready to treat your hair, also the oil will be easier to wash off. Rub the warm olive oil into your hair but leave out the roots, unless you have a dry scalp, otherwise your hair will get really greasy in the aftermath. Make sure all of your locks, except for your roots, are covered with olive oil and tuck them into a turban and let it sink in for about 30 minutes. Afterwards shampoo and condition your hair as usual, make sure that you shampoo properly so that all the oil gets washed off. Dry your hair however you like and be amazed by the results!


I hope that the olive oil treatment is going to show the same amazing result it did for me and hope you guys enjoyed this post!

xo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen