Dienstag, 24. Juni 2014

Etude House - Fresh Cherry Tint (Review)

I recently fell in love with the ulzzang gradient lip look when my Dongsaeng created it for me before we went to a party. Ever since I have been looking for a decent lip tint in local stores, but was disappointed at the lack of vibrance in colour of these products. So I continued my search on e-bay where I soon caught eye of Etude House's "Fresh Cherry Tint".


Together with some other products I ordered the Fresh Cherry Tint from my favourite Ebay seller iamlove-shop in RD301 Cherry Red for 3,45€. (At this point I would like to warmly recommend you iamlove-shop for Korean beauty products. Their service is fast and easy, all products are free shipping worldwide and they usually add tons of samples to your order!)

Moist and soft like milk & shiny like cherries
"With moisturizing ingredients like Shea butter and glycerin soften your lips and keep them moisturized for a long time. Apply to your lips and you will have clear and shiny cherry red lips! Berries add Vitamin C and minerals to this lip tint to keep them shiny and healthy for a long time"











After applying the lip tint the way my Dongsaeng had taught me I was pleasantly surprised at how vibrant, yet wearable my lips looked. The colour could be described as a candy-like shade of red which has a nice softness to it which makes it chic but wearable! Not only does the tint  have a yummy cherry flavour (*big bonus point*) it dries quickly without feelig sticky on the lips or drying them out (You hear me Rimmel London).
 
After Applying

After 5 hours


As you can see after 5 hours the colour has subsided into a nice cherry pink shade. I was quite surprised at how long it lasted! And how it still looked nice despite the fact that I ate, drank tea and chatted to an old friend I met on the street by accident~

So far I am very happy with my purchase and will most likely purchase it again~ what is your favourite lip tint? Let me know in the comment section below! =^^= ~ *

~ 코리나


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen